Our management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, transformation, digital, advanced analytics, mergers & acquisitions and sustainability across all industries and geographies. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
Our process-specific solutions include:
- Procurement: Make procurement a source of competitive advantage by finding quick cash and building procurement capabilities
- Supply Chain Management: Turn supply chain into a source of competitive advantage for meeting short- and long-term cost, flexibility and service-level goals
- Manufacturing Optimization: Optimize the manufacturing footprint and shop-floor operations
- Service Design & Operations: Deliver the promised customer experience at the right cost across service channels
- G&A Optimization & Org Design: Create lasting improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of G&A functions, aligning process goals to business objectives
- R&D/Product Development: Optimize the R&D function to maximize the return on investment in R&D
Pioneer International Inc is a principal precious metals broker dealer, transacting buys and sells during a customary 11-hour trading day. This allows our customers from the East Coast to the West Coast, as well as Hawaii and Alaska, the opportunity to transact business at convenient hours. We are able to offer such extended market hours because of our communications and connections with the major markets in Zurich, London, New York, Chicago, and Hong Kong. Our ability to trade in world wholesale markets provides us with the opportunity to offer competitive retail prices to our customers.